联系我们 contact us
Las Vegas officials passed a law Wednesday making it illegal for the homeless to sleep on streets when beds are available at established shelters. 拉斯维加斯官方周三经过一项法令，当流亡一切空余床位的时分，在街上睡觉的流浪者将犯法。 The issue spurred emotion and drama, including the ejection by city marshals of several audience members who Mayor Carolyn Goodman deemed disruptive during a daylong City Council meeting that drew dozens of time-limited comments. Most people spoke1 against the law before the 5-2 council vote. The measure will apply to the city's downtown urban core, not the tourist-heavy Las Vegas Strip, which is overseen2 by a different jurisdiction3. Goodman, the sponsor of the measure, called it imperfect but necessary to deal with what officials and downtown business owners characterize as a homeless crisis. "This is flawed but it is a start," the mayor said after noting Las Vegas' economy relies on its image as an attractive international tourist attraction. "We have been having these conversations for 20 years," she said, "and we must have results."
- They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从咱们公司取得的。
- The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上衔接外圈与中心的条棒。
- He was overseen stealing the letters. 他被人遇见在偷函件。 来自辞典例句
- It will be overseen by ThomasLi, director of IBM China Research Laboratory. 该实验室由IBM我国研究院院长李实恭(ThomasLi)引导。 来自互联网
- It doesn't lie within my jurisdiction to set you free.我无权将你开释。
- Changzhou is under the jurisdiction of Jiangsu Province.常州从属江苏省。